As the Legal Manager in Greater China (“GC”), you’ll support the company's goals and objectives by providing well-informed, timely, effective and practical legal support & counseling for the Group subsidiaries in China. You will work in close integration with global legal team as well as GC legal team members.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s in law from a reputable Chinese law school;
- Passing the PRC bar is a must; admission to practice in a U.S. state is a plus;
- 6+ years' commercial law practice experience in a multinational company and/or an reputable law firm;
- Good experience in advertising, media, retail or sports business is a plus;
- Strong working knowledge of consumer-facing content (advertising, social media, UGC, consumer digital experiences, entertainment and editorial) and associated risk
- Native mandarin language fluency and bi-lingual skill in English.