The successful candidate will be exposed to deals, projects and liaise with clients and counterparts from different part of the world. He or She will be joining a team of professionals from different cultural and social backgrounds who have passion for what they do on a day to day basis. "Play hard, work hard" is a motto that is lived by for employees across all offices.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to performing day-to-day general administrative tasks, manage the booking of client and internal meetings, prepare/draft correspondence, documents and bundles , open and close files, manage the travel and meeting arrangements, liaise with partners and other legal representatives, assist with ad-hoc projects such as business development and communications activities, handle incoming billing, cash collection and accounts queries and attend court hearings.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years secretarial experience within a legal/professional services environment
- Experience within litigation practice is highly appreciated
- A Diploma or equivalent would be an added advantage
- The candidate should have good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft packages
- An excellent eye for detail
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Great communication and interpersonal skills is a must