A Global Asset Manager in Hong Kong is looking for a seasoned Regulatory Compliance Manager/ Senior Manager to be part of their dynamic team in Hong Kong.
- To play a lead role in identifying, analysing and informing the business’ response to regulatory change
- To provide advisory support to the business on compliance matters
- To support the development of appropriate compliance policies and procedures
- People management experience (for senior manager position) for a team of compliance professionals.
- Demonstrable experience in the management of a compliance function (for senior manager position) in the investment management industry possessing the requisite knowledge of the appropriate regulatory and governance issues
- To identify obligations arising from, and monitor the business' compliance with, relevant requirements and standards contained within the regulatory systems and internal policies applicable to the firm
- To manage projects within Compliance mandates.
- To keep stakeholders abreast of key regulatory compliance issues and providing such, or relevant functional input, to broader business discussions in Hong Kong and the region
- Undergraduate qualifications in Law, Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- Able to undertake a wide range of divergent activities and deliver business projects.
- Extensive knowledge in the current developments in Hong Kong and the region in relation to identifying, measuring and managing compliance risk and regulatory obligations.