Our client, a global logistics company with a presence of over 80countries and 50,000 employees across the globe. With cutting edge infrastructure, talented inhouse expertise, rewarding environment and attractive employee’s benefit, they are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Solutions Manager to grow together with their profiting business.
- You will design and develop efficient logistics solutions for customers through a structured assessment of their areas of disconnect and associated values with a service-orientated and quantitative value proposition
- You will design and develop creative commercial solutions through balancing risk and reward by providing input from an organisational, functional, workflow and supply chain structure perspective through customer engagement lifecycle from customer qualification to commercial approval
- Minimum Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in Logistics either in a Logistics Service Provider, 3PL or Consulting Firm
- Ability to demonstrate design integrated logistics solutions and experienced in handling Letter of Intent, Initial Service Agreement, Master Service Agreement
- Experience in a project management for matrix organization to grow together with their profiting business