The candidate will support Head of M&A to source and execute investment opportunities in senior care sector.
- Actively scouting for new investment opportunities senior care space (including without limitation, nursing home operator, daycare service provider, senior care operation software provider, etc.);
- Developing an extensive network of intermediaries, management teams and agents that may be beneficial to the interests of the Company;
- Conducting market study and sector research on a regular basis, including without limitation key market trends, regulatory change, competitor operation, recent transaction details in the sector including valuation benchmarks, and investment opportunity scan;
- Conducting financial, commercial, and legal due diligence on the Company’s potential investment targets;
- Supporting on investment legal execution (MOU, SHA, SPA, etc.) and investee co. legal needs (all sorts of contracts);
- Performing such additional duties as the Company may assign to Employee from time to time.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, efficient, able to work independently in a small team environment. Specific requirements for the position will include:
- Work experience within top tier investment bank, consulting firm, law firm, transaction team with Big 4 auditing firm with deal experience in consumer goods / senior care / healthcare sector
- Excellent analytical and financial skills, proficient with numbers and deal economics
- Strong communication skills, proficient in Mandarin and English; proficient in Sichuan dialect is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and operationally orientated
- Top tier education background, superior academic and performance record