A leading financial advisor is looking for a Manager to join their regulatory compliance and risk management team.
- Support the enhancement / development of a risk-based compliance framework
- Keep abreast of new / amended regulations and ensure timely regulatory submissions / reports
- Review and update policies and guidelines in line with regulatory developments and changes
- Provide compliance advisory to business stakeholders
- Review and approve marketing materials and training manuals
- Liaise with regulators and auditors
- Supervision of junior compliance officers
- Extensive regulatory compliance experience relevant to Life Insurance
- Strong hands-on knowledge of relevant regulations such as FAA, Insurance Act, PDPA, outsourcing guidelines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in compliance advisory
- Ability to drive regulatory change projects
- Experience dealing with regulators would be advantageous
If you would like to find out more about this role or connect for future compliance opportunities within financial services, please contact Eliza Ng at ElizaNg@aquissearch.com for a confidential discussion.