A leading global bank seeks a Manager, Regulatory Reporting for their Hong Kong office
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate financial and non-financial information of the Bank to local regulators and to Group as required.
- Ensure that an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the returns submission, and that the reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by regulatory bodies are complied with.
- Carry out on-going maintenance and enhancement of the reporting systems as required.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the regulators. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements
- Participate in projects to improve the integrity of data in various transaction processing systems and to address regulatory reporting issues.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant
- Familiarize with the HKMA reporting requirements with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good problem-solving skill
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills are required to deal with different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, conversant in both spoken and written English
- Strong PC/ Excel applications skills