Our Client, a Global Bank in Hong Kong is looking for an experienced Operational Risk Specialist to join their well- established team in Hong Kong.
- Facilitating and promoting the understanding of Operational Risk Framework.
- Support the implementation of Operational Risk Framework initiatives and the roll out of the OR Target Operating Model for the business and functional units.
- Proactively monitor Operational Risk event
- Responsible for implementation and execution of the Key Control Self Assessment and Control Sample Testing processes
- Where applicable, support and provide guidance to the Responsible Person (RPs) to ensure integrity, quality and completeness in the execution of KCSA and CST.
- Ensure that all operational loss are reconciled to general ledger.
- Relevant business/function experience
- Operational risk management experience from the banking industry
- A clear understanding of the Banks approach to the management of operational risk, or equivalent experience gained in other organisations
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, leveraging resources across the organisation to complete deliverables
- The sound judgement and courage necessary to perform a risk and control role and maintain effective working relationships