A Global Private Bank in Hong Kong is looking for high caliber candidates to be part of their Compliance team covering Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance. You will be one of the more senior members and you will be responsible for the following:
- To designs and implements the bank's monitoring and surveillance program.
- Assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the program
- Supervising and conducting monitoring activities as the second line of defense across a number of areas such as suitability, cross-border activities, best execution, trade surveillance, etc.
- To provide support to general compliance advisory activity.
- Responsible for reporting the results of the monitoring of the appropriate management forum for further assessment and action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in private banking.
- Relevant working experience in internal audit of compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of local regulations
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment.