A leading State-owned trust company is looking to hire a Managing Director for their M&A Department. The incumbent shall support the General Manager of M&A department to lead underwriting, market research for acquisitions opportunities. They will also be responsible for the asset management of existing projects, supporting fundraising and investor relations activities.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct due diligence
- Preparing internal approval materials
- Conduct negotiation on deal documents and term sheets
- Supervise document execution
- Responsible for the asset management of the existing properties
- 8+ year real estate investment experience in China and possess good understanding of the Chinese real estate market / acquisitions process.
- Proven track record with leading real estate investment or development companies.