- Growing MNC seeking to expand in Singapore
- A newly created position with a bright career prospect
- Competitive Salary and Employees' Benefit
- You will be managing and planning the manufacturing process sequence, from receiving the raw materials till finished parts for shipment
- You will develop new processes solid modelling and create & update work instructions, in accordance with engineering design drawings and specifications
- You will conduct pre-production pilot run and training for junior associates
- Provide technical support to Production to achieve technical and quality requirements
- Liaise with OEM on product requirements, process qualifications and technology development
- You will get to lead/support CI (continuous improvement) projects through the LEAN Enterprise system
- Support RFQ (Request for Quote) proposal development and process
- Successful candidate should possess a minimum 3 - 7 years’ experience in precision engineering/aerospace component manufacturing or mass manufacturing environment
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Aeronautical Engineering/equivalent or Diploma holders with a minimum of 5 working years’ experience.
- Good understanding and strong experience in NADCAP special processes such as welding, brazing, heat treatment or EDM
- Competent CAD software skills (e.g. UG, Auto CAD, SolidWork).
- CNC machining and programming using CAD/CAM is a must.
- Good project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us with an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No. R1658010
License number: 16S8125