Our client a smart business solution provider is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
- Partner with the manager, marketing and communications to define and create digital marketing campaigns and tactics
- Lead digital campaign executive from kickoff to deployment, including managing project timelines and overseeing creative development
- Coordinate and product content for social media accounts
- Plan and manage paid search and paid social campaigns. Maintain all digital assess, including photo/image libraries and videos.
- Provide analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and webpages
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architechture, content, linking and other factors improve company’s positions for target keywords.
- Provide ongoing keyword research for search engine optimization
- Own digital marketing best practices and standards, including reporting, measurement and return on investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Provide ongoing reporting and analytics and provide guidance for program optimization
- All other marketing functions as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related communications with at least 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates who worked in Public Relations or Digital Agencies will have an added advantage.
- Real-world experience planning social media programs that span owned (blogs), paid (Adwords) and earned media (Linkedin)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of individual work styles
- Strong project leadership, organizational and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with web analytics software and tools – Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools, Adwords, etc.
- Experience with email marketing systems
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign are a plus
- Excellent written communication skills (copywriting, editing)
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team