Our client is looking for Marketing Manager to be responsible for facilitating the development of local strategic plan and activating key commercial strategies aiming to grow Taiwan’s business, competitive positioning and customer intimacy.
- Annual sales and order quantity forecast, monthly volume demand forecast, stock demand and order control
- Conduct market and competitive analyses & research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences that ensure the brands' presence and brand consistency in online and offline channels.
- Contribute to developing marketing strategies and annual plan with action plans for the company in line with company objectives to achieve the company's overall business goals.
- Shape and deliver aspects of key marketing campaigns and develop profitable positioning and pricing for our brand under the direction of a senior marketing team members/ leaders to ensure consistency with the product line strategy and to align with the company’s long-term objectives.
- Drive activities such as forecasting, budgeting and product positioning to ensure that the marketing plans be executed as previously set up.
- Brand sales performance setting and monitoring
- Monthly brand performance report production
- 5+ years working experience, preferably with management degree
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Good presentation and communication skill