- Process customer information inquiries or requests about sales orders status, shipping delivery or service from customers. Service provided may include, but are not limited to the following: General inquiry support, delivery status support, estimated goods availability date.
- Record customer complaint report and coordinate internally to promise the correct processing in time.
- Review and analyze safety stock for consignment stock of all customers and work with planning team to take actions to reduce slow moving items and optimize stock structure.
- Track, drive, and improve operation metrics. Take ownership for supply chain end-to-end process for consignment stock model and optimize process to increase efficiency.
- Work with BU commercial team to conduct stock taken activities.
- Good command of written & oral English.
- Customer service experience (2+) in related industry (MNC Medical Device or Healthcare).
- Supply chain planning and purchase experience will be plus.