- fully utilize different recruitment media (eg. LinkedIn) to source the right candidate
- manage different recruitment source channel in an organized and analytical manner
- provide insightful interview feedback and constructive suggestions to assist HRBP/hiring manager to make the right hiring decision
- consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day operation, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
- agility to handle any ad hoc task
- At least 1 year of experience as a recruiter/TA & 3-4 years of experience in a business partner
- Excellent candidate relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to quick changing priorities
- A team player, who can support and back up with good judgment
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience