A multinational financial institution headquartered in Hong Kong with an interest in investment and insurance in the region is hiring an experienced company secretary to join its established company secretarial team. Covering its local and regional operations in APAC, this role requires the incoming individual to advise top management whilst leading a team of com secs and working closely with other internal heads of departments.
- a qualified lawyer trained in top tier international law firms, chartered accountants will also be considered
- 13 - 16+ years of experience working in a lead company secretarial capacity
- Privatised experience attained from a regional/global organisation
- Ability to lead board meetings and work directly with seasoned members from senior management
- Prior exposures in digital solution or IT related projects will be an added advantage
- Passionate to continue building up the team and function
- Local language skills will be good to have but non-Chinese speakers (those outside of HK) will also be considered