A prestigious International Law Firm is currently looking to recruit an independent and motivated Office Manager to join their Hong Kong Office.
- Provide guidance and advise to the team as and when needed
- Administrative and facilities management
- Manage Health & Safety for the office
- Be involved in recruitment, strategy and HR related matters
- First contact point for internal and external matters
- Work closely with partners and executives from other regional offices
- Be responsible for the implementation and completion of ad hoc projects (i.e.: office renovation/relocation
- Manage day to day headcount allocations
- A minimum of 4+ years of working experience in an administrative/Office Manager position
- Previous experience in Professional Service Firms/ Law Firms is much appreciated.
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese (both written and speaking)
- Mandarin skill is a plus not a must