- Support CEO and other team members of secretarial and administrative functions.
- Scheduling of appointments, booking of flight tickets/hotels, taking down P&C notes etc.
- Records of team’s leave.
Office Management functions:
- Ensure pantry and office supplies is enough including cleanliness as well.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure maintenance of office is up to date and safety.
- Develop office procedures and administrative system.
- Collect and sort the mails.
- Record of meeting rooms booking.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by management such as office errands etc.
- Min Diploma in Office Management, Operations, Business Admin or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 10 years of working experience.
- Able to speak Japanese Language as need to liaise with Japanese counterparts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information or to have a discussion with consultants about your career, please contact the person as below.
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724