An international company is currently looking to recruit an independent and motivated Office Manager to join their Hong Kong Office. Reporting into the Managing Partner and leading a team of administrative support staffs, client is looking for a candidate with strong leadership skills to head up the office in Hong Kong.
- The main role is to ensure smooth operations of the office
- Provide guidance and advise to the team as and when needed
- Administrative and facilities management
- Manage health & safety for the office
- Be involved in recruitment, strategy and HR related matters
- First contact point for internal and external matters
- Work closely with partners and executives from other regional offices
- Be responsible for the implementation and completion of ad hoc projects (i.e.: office renovation/relocation
- Manage day to day headcount allocations
- A minimum of 6+ years of working experience in a managerial position is highly appreciated
- Law firm experience is a must
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese (both written and speaking)
- Mandarin skills is a plus not a must