The position is with an investment bank to be the responsible manager for change management in the operations team.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for planning and implementing the Transformation roadmap to implement lean management practices and/or strategic projects,
- Defining the appropriate methodology and governance and ensure deliveries are made on time and within the budget allocated
- Driving process optimisation projects look into applying the 6–sigma and / or Lean methodology
- Identify areas where Front to Accounting processes can be streamlined, standardized or automated
- Work closely with global functions, leaders and business functions
- University Degree
- Previous experience in investment banking operations and proven to deliver operational excellency
- Strong business knowledge of investment banking/financing business products
- Good knowledge of Front to Back processes
- Excellent written English, excellent oral skills in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills