We are currently assisting our client, a US HQ high-end computer data storage systems, software and services firm in their search for a top Global Partner Operations Manager (Japanese Speaker) in Hong Kong.
- The Global Partner Operations Manager will be responsible to manage the end to end engagement, delivery and relationship with assigned service partners.
- The Global Partner Operations manager will work closely with the respective business units to drive regular reviews with the Service Partner and ensure that the quality of service delivered meets expectations.
- The Global Partner Operations manager will perform financial governance of the assigned Service Partners to forecast, track, inspect and approve invoicing and payments.
- Supplier Management Experience in an IT Services organisation
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in Japanese
- Role requires fluent Japanese Language and experience in working with Japanese companies
- Experience of Japanese business culture
- Service-oriented, customer-focused, hands-on with broad-based business acumen, strategic insight, sound judgment.
- Conflict management , able to remain calm under pressure and able to diffuse difficult situations by effectively managing customer expectations.
- Desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, support and service delivery and a deep understanding of how service offerings influence customer success.
- Excellent problem-solving skills driving to “win-win” solutions.