- Performs research on applicable regulations, laws, and legal scholarship.
- Collects and organizes evidence and other important papers for lawyers to review.
- Keeps client files organized and up to date in paper and/or electronic format.
- Drafts formal legal documents, such as contracts and pleadings, as well as correspondence with clients and other parties.
- Prepares reports for lawyers in anticipation of trial.
- Gathers formal statements from parties and witnesses for use in court.
- Assists during trial by taking notes, preparing exhibits, and reading court transcripts.
- Files documents, such as briefs and appeals, with court and other parties.
- Arranges meetings and depositions with clients, witnesses, and other lawyers.
- Contacts clients to investigate the case and keep them apprised of the case's status.
- Degree in Legal or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 4 years of working experience in law firm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information or to have a discussion with consultants about your career, please contact the person as below.
Aquis Search Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724