- You will be responsible to perform strategic planning activities that involves coordinating and directing the movements of manufactured details/ assemblies/ purchased parts in accordance with operating guidelines so that they are available at the right time, right quantity, right place and the right inventory level.
- You will work across functionally to match supply against demand; working closely with Production, Finance, Quality and Logistics to achieve on-time shipments and inventory objectives.
- Monitor on-time delivery and take corrective actions when issues occur
- Recommend disposition plans to liquidate aged inventory and overstock
- Identify risks to sales, inventory and delivery plans. Adapt and interpret the appropriate course of actions to address or mitigate the risks with significant impact to business
- Participate in S&OP meetings and provide information on deliveries, supply and quality issues, etc.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in materials management from Manufacturing industry preferable in an Aerospace industry
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: email@example.com