A top tier asset management is looking for a Portfolio Analytics Manager to lead a team of 3. This role will work very closely with Portfolio Managers to facilitate their investment decisions, particularly within fixed income and multi-asset space.
- Support ongoing operational activities associated with portfolio management of multiple or complex investment strategies
- Valuate portfolio managers' needs and build/requests for new reports
- Leverage on systems capabilities to develop optimum solutions
- Perform portfolio analysis and research and act as an escalation point of contact for any qualitative and quantitative investment related data posed by internal teams, clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain tools/spreadsheets and investment packs containing portfolio and/or market data used in the investment decision-making process and in presentation materials.
- 10 years of experience in portfolio & risk analytics gained from buy side or service providers
- Deep and broad technical knowledge in fixed income and multi-asset solutions
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- CFA charter holder preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese