Role with a leading international firm; the successful candidate will be working in a leadership position and driving innovation, responsible for architecting, designing and implementing complex capabilities along with mentoring engineers within the team.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, software frameworks and complex distributed enterprise systems.
- Expertise in Architecture, Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Test Automation and Performance Tuning and Benchmarking of complex enterprise systems.
- Significant experience in one or both of the following tracks:
- Design and Development of enterprise platforms using Enterprise Java, Flink, Kafka and no-SQL databases. Expertise in micro-services and RESTful APIs. Experience in complex partner integration.