Our client, a leading MNC of medical devices in the healthcare industry is looking for a Procurement Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager to be part of their growing business. They are famous for having good employee’s benefit. In fact, they are also awarded as the best employer for several years. A rewarding environment with cutting edge technologies and infrastructures.
- You will be managing the sourcing activities locally for indirect categories and drive projects with an experienced Procurement Manager who came from a diverse background to continuously improve on challenging procurement activities.
- You will not only be involved in operational procurement but also perform on a strategic level in identifying business needs and managing internal/external stakeholders' expectations and demands.
- You will also need to make recommendations and educate the stakeholders on best procurement practices and drive supplier relationship management together
- You should possess a General Degree with at least 4 -6 years of experience in procurement or supply chain management
- You should be an expert in procurement who has a proven track record of delivering procurement projects.
- With prior experience in healthcare, medical devices, manufacturing or MNCs managing the procurement and sourcing process
- Experienced in contract negotiation and establishing SOPs for internal stakeholders