As a Product Manager, you will work with Engineers and Designers in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. You will be in charge of driving product direction and strategy to ensure that it is in line with the business goals. You will also be responsible for the product road-map and define its KPIs and metrics with regards to the product features such as driver ops tools and the app.
You will be creative and be able to demonstrate outside of the box thinking, technical dept and innovation. You will also have a customer-oriented approach and strong ability to understand your end-users through data analysis, interviews, and research. In addition, you will be required to perform market research and competitor analysis to ensure that our product dominates its competition.
- At least 3 years of experience in software and mobile development
- Proven track record of developing and managing world-class software products
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and sprint planning
- Business or engineering degree preferred
- Demonstrate ability and comfort to work closely with engineers on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- High-quality planning and organizational capabilities
- Good team player, self-motivated, and strong leadership skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Open to sponsoring work visa