Our client, a fast growing telecom company, is looking for a Product Manager to oversee the product lifecycle and product development.
- Oversee the product lifecycle, product development of new features, recommendation of product enhancement and implementation of pricing strategy to deliver business objectives.
- Use data and insight gathered to drive strategic decision-making and development of product concepts and strategies.
- Develop business plans and profit and loss projections.
- Analyse competition behavior / market trends and propose counter measures.
- Analyse competition behavior and market trends. Propose counter measures for maintaining competitiveness.
- Work with Group Product Managers to launch and manage new products in the Singapore market. Recommend modifications appropriate for the Singapore market.
- Work closely with IT/Network, Sales, Brand/Marcom, Finance, Customer Service and Operations departments to develop end-to-end go-to-market strategy and processes for new product launches and existing product enhancement.
- Monitor product performance and conduct campaign review. Recommend recovery plans including new touchpoints, segments, partnership, etc to achieve target set.
- Stay up to date on current web and mobile technologies in driving digital-first marketing and acquisition strategy
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing or related field of studies
- 4 - 6 years in product marketing/management role
- Experience/knowledge in Telecommunication industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skill
- Meticulous and able to multi-task