Our client within the telecommunications industry is looking to hire a Consumer Product Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in Singapore.
- Work closely with Sales, Brand and Marcom, IT and Operations departments to identify marketplace opportunities, client needs and client satisfaction levels.
- Use data and insight gathered to drive strategic decision-making and development of requirements
- In conjunction with Sales and Marketing, develop business plans and business cases including market size analysis, target segments, user profiles, and profit and loss projections for existing, enhanced or new product offerings
- Analyse Competition behaviour and market trends. Propose counter or upgrade measures for maintaining competitiveness
- Work with Group Product Managers to launch and manage new products in the Singapore market. Recommend modifications which are more appropriate for Singapore
- Endeavour to continuously identify areas of potential growth in Product. Recommend programs and VAS to manage the lifecycle and upgrade the existing customer experience and ARPU
- Building an ecosystem that drives affinity, acquisition, usage and loyalty
- Strong financial and business acumen combined with excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to create data-backed business cases in presentation form
- Excellent ability to analyse and simplify complex ideas into easily understandable points
- Ability to focus on a task from a high perspective and quickly switch between strategic and tactical roles without losing sight of the end result
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively present to top management level as well as working well across departments, with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to act as a reliable team player maintaining good working relations while simultaneously taking a confident stand to solve problems
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, adhere to deadlines, deliver high-quality results and to manage multiple priorities
- An enabler and proactive problem solver who is independent and versatile will be the ideal candidate for this position
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a business related area
- Candidates with an MBA will be preferred
- Experience across multiple departments is preferred for product positions
- Experience in product marketing, market analysis and product development roles in the past.
- Interest in data analytics would be preferred.
- Candidates with mobile experience would have an added advantage.