- Well established Aerospace MNC seeking to expand in Singapore
- A newly created position with a bright career prospect
- Competitive Salary and Employees' Benefit
- Reporting to a hands-on Operations Manager you will lead and contribute in plating process development, product and equipment and chemical evaluation programs
- Providing technical support to existing plating process improvement, control and sustaining engineering efforts to contribute technical articles
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as manufacturing, quality and sustaining team to define improved processes, procedures and workflows
- Spearhead the continual improvement activities on yield, productivity and output
- Collaborate with technology suppliers to enhance and validate plating processes
- Degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering
- 5 - 8 years of plating process engineering and equipment development preferably from Aerospace or Manufacturing industry
- Strong experience with characterization tools related to plating process (XRF, ICP-OES, SEM, Volumetric Analyzer, Hull Cells and knowledge application of process tools such as FMEA, DOE, CAPA, Control plan and SPC will be advantageous
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us with an updated copy of your resume Attn: Mike.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg No. R1658010
License number: 16S8125