- Reporting to an Operations Manager who came from diverse background, you will be responsible for smooth operations which involve planning, organizing and controlling all production activities
- Lead a team of high performing supervisors and senior technicians to maximize productivity through effective management, use innovative techniques & customer service strategies to achieve high standard of service delivery & customer satisfaction. Manage employee morale and improve retention will also be part of your scope.
- You will ensure operating procedures, quality and safety requirements are adhered to local and international quality standards
- You will review and minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate problems and solve them in a timely manner and identify opportunities for improvements
- You will monitor manufacturing cost/expenses, inventory, safety performance, 5S housekeeping, customer complaints and overtime expenses
- You will work with various departments to improve process, performance and management efficiency to achieve business goals
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Aeronautical/Precision Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 - 12 years of operational experience with at least 5 years in a Managerial role in a Precision Engineering environment
- You should possess good knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes on VSM, Kaizen & LEAN