Our Client, a leading e-commerce company and they are well known in its industry for world class customer service, being innovative and managed by a group of high performing entrepreneurs & team players. They are currently seeking for an experienced Program Senior Manager/Manager to join them on a business growing journey and celebrate success together.
- You will be reporting to an experienced Director who came from a diverse and reputable background. Given enough autonomy and guidance, you will manage a complex plan to increase the size of the fulfilment center and that includes installing a gigantic automated warehouse.
- You will work closely with the key stakeholders and department team leader on every project and align the plan with all key elements.
- You will ensure the budgets, resources and timeframe for are projects are correctly utilized and strictly followed. Developing and implementing governance and reporting structure will be part of your job.
- You will manage risk and regular reporting process ad highlight any variation to plan and constantly review to ensure lesson learnt are shared to build better projects. Followed by conducting post completion audit measures to compare variance between actual benefit against business cases.
- 8 - 10 years relevant work experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Logistics or Business management
- Candidate with prior large warehouse project management experience in Logistics Service Provider industry will be highly sought after.
- Strong Leader skill and communication skill will be required.
- Hands-on, self-starter and high motivated individual
You will be working with a well-established and organized company with passionate & committed group of team players who value ethics and growing as a family.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org