US listed conglomerate looking for a construction counsel to assist in their regional expansion.
Rare opportunity to work within a large-scale conglomerate within the construction space, reporting to the General Counsel.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Handle various construction related legal matters
- Identify and mitigate construction related risks for the company
- Advice on company’s corporate governance
- 8+ PQE Qualified Solicitor from a common law jurisdiction
- In-house experience in any construction related institute preferred
- Chinese language skill is a plus but not required