Our client is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Enhance the control, reporting, and sales journeys for wealth or investment products in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Risk and Control parties to seek appropriate clearance and approval.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across project standards and work in alignment with project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Experience in working on large transformation or regulatory projects impacting the branch network and wealth products is highly desirable
- Comfortable working with tight timelines and planning under uncertainties
- Strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects in a large financial market such as Hong Kong.
- Managing and building strong relationships with Stakeholders from the Hong Kong, Branch network and other Delivery Partners.
- Working with Global and remote teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Global mindset, demonstrates qualities of being open, dependable and connected.
- PMP, Prince 2 or Agile PM Certification is desirable.
- Project management experience with a proven track record of successful delivery of large transformation projects.
- Good understanding of wealth management products and services.