The successful candidate will be part of one of the largest and most successful trading teams with in the firm and help improve their automated trading strategies. You will build analytics and automation tools to gain exposure to the team’s current business and should have the ability to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Strong programming experience in Python
- C++ programming experience an advantage
- Experience building front-end solutions an advantage
- Practical work experience with problem solving and abstraction skills
- Any achievement in Coding competitions or academic awards an advantage
- 3-6+ years relevant experience required in Linux environment
If interested, email your CV to email@example.com.