- The successful candidate will use mathematical and statistical techniques to model and analyze large financial datasets.
- Work closely with traders and PM’s to predict market movements,
- Research and applying concepts from academic journals and financial literature.
- Build and program a wide variety of quant tools to analyze data in Python
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience in quant modelling, back testing, simulation, and other statistical techniques.
- Excellent programming skills using one of the standard languages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong hands-on Python or C++ skills
- Degree from a tier 1 college