We are looking for an IT professional to lead a team that sit closest to the front-office traders’ needs, often providing spreadsheet/tool based solutions on Pricing / Issuance / Risk / Life-cycle Management and other such functions that require quick turn-around. Some may call this an RAD Team Lead or a Desk Development Lead or a Tactical Development Lead.
- As a tradefloor development lead you will gain a strong technical and business focused understanding of APAC Markets businesses & technical implementation.
- You will work with team members in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- You will provide subject matter expertise in some or all of the following business processes: Market Data Management, Risk Valuations and P&L attribution/reporting, Structured notes issuance and analysis, life-cycle management and document reporting.
- You will provide relationship management of Business to IT clients and teams regionally.
- You will manage the relationship with other development teams for stronger technical integration.
- Your experience will be significant in commercial software development, predominantly full stack web frameworks and exposure to more recent technologies.
- You will need financial knowledge in the area of Equity Derivatives and a passion to work with front-office traders.
- You will need a real passion for Agile working practices with TDD and test automation.