A leading international law firm is looking for a Regional Business Development Manager.
- Leading a regional team in execution and coordination of client development and maintenance of BD infrastructure for the relevant practice groups in the law firm.
- Developing and delivering high-quality proposal documents, such as credentials statements, pitch documents, and responses to RFPs.
- Working closely with partners, solicitors globally and driving strategic new business priorities through a comprehensive understanding of the lawyers, industry, clients and competitors in the market.
- Collection and preparation of deal summaries from fee earners for the purposes of proposals and submission to legal directories such as Legal 500, Chambers.
- A track record of leading strategic business development projects in a legal or related professional services environment.
- Regional coverage and managerial experience would be preferred.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in marketing, business or management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Well developed inter-cultural liaison skills and confidence to communicate well in a multi-level environment.
- Organizational skills to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.