Market leading European company with global business is looking for their Regional Compliance Officer, reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving the Ethics & Compliance program for North Asia region
- Influence and collaborate with various business leaders on the importance of critical compliance issues such as anti-corruption/anti-bribery, anti-trust
- Ensure different business units compliance with the Ethics and Compliance Code of Conduct
- Monitoring & Reporting: Monitor the implementation and adherence to internal compliance policies and procedures, and coordinate compliance reporting at regional level and to HQ on a regular basis.
- Investigation: Lead / support internal investigations of suspected compliance violations, and to recommend follow-up and remedial actions.
- Training & Queries Handling: Be the contact person in North Asia for compliance queries and conduct trainings and/or workshops on compliance policies in Regional Office and local market organisations (including training for existing (and new) local compliance officers and ensure they are equipped with the required understanding).
- Qualified lawyers preferred (10+PQE), also open to related discipline with 10+ years of experience
- Regional exposure with strong understanding of Greater China, Japan and Korea is crucial
- Excellent command in Chinese and English