Great opportunity for lawyers with solid transactional management knowledge to step into this role covering regional corporate deals including M&As, JVs and business restructuring. Working in a sizeable and established team of experienced counsels, the incoming lawyer is expected to collaborate closely with investment management teams and other stakeholders from other offices in the region providing legal support on the different types of transactions.
- HK or common law qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE
- Trained and practiced in a reputable international law firm, those already employed in in-house positions will be advantageous
- Solid exposures on managing and driving public or private M&A transactions
- Strong commercial mindset and good communication skills to interact with different stakeholders
- Literacy in Chinese is a must