Reporting to the General Counsel based in the UK, this Regional Legal Counsel will assist a world-renowned company in their regional operations.
- Provide general guidance and advice to senior management
- Draft, review, negotiate and amend all types of business contracts for the company. Provide advice and assistance to management on standard agreements and terms and conditions of business or business processes.
- Handle other in-house legal matters including employment and compliance issues
- Handle legal matters in the region independently
- 7+ years PQE, Commonwealth qualified Solicitor
- In-house experience required