Our Client a top fortune 500 MNC which led the products, services, technologies in the Industrial business across the globe is seeking to stay competitive and maintain their number 1 brand. With numerous continuous improvement projects going on they aim to improve their current standard in both locally and regionally. Hence, they are now seeking for an experienced Regional Procurement Manager to bring them to the next level.
- Reporting to a result and people-oriented Procurement Director, you will be involved in managing the entire process of procurement from Indirect Materials & Services (IM&S), MRO and CAPEX projects. With strong autonomy given as an Individual Contributor you will also be required to travel minimum 50% annually.
- You will be developing intimate knowledge of selected commodity markets through study, analysis, personal contacts with suppliers, brokers and any other sources of market information.
- You will maintain and sustain the supplier base that caters to the specific needs of the business which is niche in nature.
- You will develop and implement business procurement strategies across the APAC/site to optimize cost and analyse trends and market movements for use in making accurate procurement decisions.
- Furnish market conditions, pricing, shortages or technical information to Procurement Managers across APAC and makes recommendations. You will be implementing global, regional and local agreements where possible and support the financial targets as outlined by IM&S; Procurement.
- Carrying out local negotiations with suppliers to ensure contract covers within the portfolio and within the value of spend.
- You should possess at least a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of relevant working experience in Indirect Sourcing Services, CAPEX & MRO projects for categories such as machinery, plant facilities, equipment's etc from within the Manufacturing industry. You should also be a detail-oriented candidate who is able to demonstrate strong in analytical skills and technical skills. Strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging related stakeholders.
- You will be working with a well-established MNC with tier 1 reputation in the industry. Conducive working environment with passionate & committed group of people who value ethics and growing as a family. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.