Our client, a dynamic and fluid Fintech Company with an international presence is currently looking for a Regional Senior Compliance Manager to join their compliance team. This is a newly create a role and you will be managing a team and responsible for ensuring that the Company’s business in the APAC region maintains full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Able to analyze business initiatives for potential compliance risk and exercise sound judgment to assess and balance risk
- Able to maintain expert knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and supervisory guidance
- Able to keep track of applicable laws and regulations within the APAC region
- To develop compliance manuals and review other compliance P&P on a regular basis;
- To assess the impact and potential compliance risk exposure
- To identify trends in internal and external compliance data and proactively advise on identified risks.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, finance or related fields
- A minimum of 8 years of compliance experience in both regulatory and AML in the payment industry (banking candidates will also be considered)
- Experience working within a digital or online business is a MUST
- Travelling is required within the APAC region
- The Chinese language will be a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast paced and start up environment