A leading Global Beverage Manufacturing company with presence in more than 30 countries across Asia, Europe and America. They have vision to grow in Asia and to bring their business to the next level. They are currently looking for an experienced Regional Supply Chain Senior Manager/ Manager to be part of this exciting business. The company is also well known for rewarding their employees with attractive benefits and positive working culture.
- You will be reporting to a supportive and hands-on Head of Supply Chain and key interface between the various stakeholders in the region. You will manage the supply chain operations in Asia Pacific, work closely with internal stakeholder across the region, constantly anticipate and react to the customers' demand to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will implement good operations and systems processes across various functions in Asia Pacific. Set KPIs for operational excellence.
- You will manage continuous improvements project on operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence, high level of customer satisfaction, reduce costs and gaps in Operations.
- You will develop and implement Procurement strategies and policies that are aligned with Corporate Governance & Compliance across various categories. Analyze the procurement framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity.
- You will work closely with Stakeholder engagement with external Customers & Vendors as well as internal Sales & You will plan out strategic roadmap for short, medium and long-term plans with the Projects teams to improve the Supply Chain and business
- You should possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Management.
- You should have at least 10 – 15 years of experience in operations within a Supply Chain function with systems implementation and integration exposure.
- Ability to communicate and write in Japanese to work with Japanese Counterpart.
- Prior APAC experience will be advantageous.
- Prior working experience in a FMCG or Food manufacturing company will be highly sought after.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume attn: Mike. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org