Fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analytics Manager to advance their career in the insurance industry.
- Develop risk methodology and perform model validation.
- Provide specialist technical support for risk modeling and capital management projects including ALM, stress testing and economic capital.
- Perform risk analysis to generate actionable insights on the risk profile of the Group.
- Promote the understanding of risk metrics within the company for both Group and local business units.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree in actuarial science, statistics or mathematical finance discipline with 5-10 years’ experience.
- Associate or fellowship of FSA/FIA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in stochastic calculus, risk modelling and financial engineering.
- Strong computer programming skills.