HK$ 1.3M to HK$ 1.6M Total Compensation
A large Private Banking business in Asia is seeking a Risk Director to manage a range of credit and operational risks. Based in Hong Kong you will have oversight for Credit Risk as well as the Governance Risk of the bank.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in Hong Kong Private Banking & Brokerage credit risk management.
- Knowledge of HK regulations & operational risk, market risk and Basel 2 would be an advantage
- In-depth understanding of credit documentation and risk monitoring
- Solid knowledge of PB & Brokerage business/products
- Regional PB credit experience and knowledge would be an advantage
- Degree holder with excellent command of written and spoken English