Passionate about the F&B space?
Want to be at the frontlines of revolutionising the restaurant industry?
If you said yes to all three - we want to talk to you!
Our client is a well-funded Singapore based AI driven tech start-up currently expanding across the APAC region! They are a market leader in Singapore and now looking to hire a superstar sales manager in Melbourne.
- End-to-end client acquisition and business development role, starting from lead generation to closure of the deal.
- Must have solution selling experience to the F&B industry
- Minimum of 4+ years B2B sales experience; experience selling F&B technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions will be a big advantage.
- Must be an extrovert who loves presentations!
- Candidates must have Australian PR or be citizens.
Basic salary of AUD 100,000 – 110,000/ annum + sales commission
Like reading the details? Here you go:
- Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from small restaurants to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
- Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients.
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market
Cant contain your excitement? Let’s speak! Please click apply or email me on email@example.com for a confidential chat.