Our client, a global nutrition brand is looking for Sales Manager to join their successful team in Taiwan
- Achieve ex-factory & corresponding in-market sales targets for different channels
- Online / E-commerce
- Offline e.g. Drugstores, Personal Care stores, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Health Food stores etc.
- Others e.g. Hospitals, specialised channels etc.
- Achieve set category share targets.
- Ensure the level of trade investment for the account is in line with budgets to deliver sales and share results.
- Ensure customers payment within trade terms agreement to minimise overdues.Work closely with distributors / wholesalers to ensure excellent execution of agreed sales plans
- Customise portfolio for different channels
- Clearly articulate the account's KPI's and seek to identify its priorities.
- Develop customer specific report book capturing ex-factory sales reporting, in-market sales reporting, instore sales reports, account promotional plans, trade investment log, customer P&Ls
- Regular customer business planning and work in progress meetings
- Develop strong retailer & wholesaler relationships that help achieve business objectives.
- Assist in the design and implementation of promotional plans to ensure all sales and profit targets are met and reported monthly.
- Ensure promotional program is aligned to meet strategic account and channel objectives.
- Evaluate promotional results for the account, interpret outputs, and recommend any corrective action.
- Measure promotion effectiveness & price elasticity of promoted products, to maximise return on the account's trade spend investment.
- Over 5 years’ working experience in Retail, FMCG industry.
- Familiar with channels covering EC, PCS, Drugstore
- Excellent english ability
- Management leading experience