A very well-funded Fintech start-up is looking to hire an energetic Scrum master to drive development and delivery of their B2B products.
You help our customers grow by ensuring we get the right product to our customers quickly. You do this by coaching the scrum teams, helping them to experiment and guiding the scrums to be more efficient.
Success for you is developing efficient scrum teams and product owners who are continually learning and improving.
- Conduct all agile ceremonies across multiple scrum teams
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Promote a culture of experimentation that enables us to build, test and learn quickly
- Coach and guide the development team on continuously improving
- Support and coach the Product Owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Focus on removing issues or blockers that arise during sprints
- Certified Scrum Master with 3-5 years experience managing multiple scrum teams in digital product delivery
- Experienced using JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc
- Experience scaling agile beyond scrum is an advantage
- High emotional intelligence and coaching skills
- Understanding of trade finance and B2B market is a plus
- Above all else we prioritise exceptional talent, if you fall into that bracket, please apply.