Our client, a global professional services organization, has tasked us with finding a Senior Corporate Associate who has a particular love of private M&A deals and private equity transactions within the real estate sector. The successful candidate will be looking for a step up in their career and wish to lead and grow a team dominant in the field.
- To run a corporate team specialising in advising on the corporate aspects of major real estate transactions; investment deals, reorganisations and restructurings, joint ventures and real estate aspects of M&A deals.
- Experience working for clients from the US or APAC inbound investors into the EU property market would be a distinct advantage.
- E&W qualified solicitor
- At least 8 years of post-qualification experience gained from a city law firm
- Demonstrable corporate law experience
- Experience running a team and training junior solicitors